A pebble cove nestled among the rocks and natural surroundings. There is a car park very close by and access to the cove is relatively easy. The beach has a limited number of services due to its distance from the urban area. In the water, the pebbled, rocky sea floor is also home to sea grass meadows. Park regulations:
- Fires are not permitted.
- Efforts should be made to limit any unnecessary noise that may disturb the general peace or wildlife.
- Littering is not permitted. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Camping is not permitted.
- The removal or collection of plants is not permitted; some are protected species.
- The disturbance or capture of wildlife is not permitted.
- It is forbidden to collect rocks and minerals.